The world’s largest issuer of crypto ETP’s 21Shares introduced two new ETPs – monitoring the efficiency of Decentraland and FTT. Each merchandise will go stay on the Swiss trade – BX Swiss.
- The exchange-traded merchandise (ETPs) will permit merchants and establishments to get publicity to the 2 belongings with out proudly owning them outright. 21Shares Decentraland ETP (Mana) and 21Shares FTX Token ETP (AFTT) can be listed on BX Swiss, a Swiss inventory trade.
- Decentraland (MANA) is a local token of the metaverse sport by the identical title. FTT, alternatively, is the native cryptocurrency of the FTX trade.
- CEO and co-founder Hany Rashwan known as the transfer a key milestone for the corporate because it goals to proceed increasing its companies.
- Most just lately, the agency launched ETPs monitoring Aave, Chainlink, and Uniswap on the identical Swiss trade.
“Including the worlds’ first NFT and single Metaverse ETP and one of many world’s main crypto exchanges to our product suite is a key milestone for us in making crypto accessible for everybody.” – Rashwan defined.
- Decentraland is likely one of the largest metaverse gaming tasks up to now. Its token (MANA) permits customers to entry in-game options, together with shopping for land. To this point, some $180 million price of digital land was offered in-game.
- FTX is likely one of the largest crypto exchanges that signed quite a few spectacular partnerships previously yr or so. Its FTT token allows shoppers to stake it and get buying and selling charge reductions in addition to take part in governance.
- 21Shares is a pioneer within the crypto ETP house. In 2018, it launched the primary crypto index itemizing on the SIX Swiss Trade. At the moment, it manages round $2 billion in digital asset ETPs.
- The agency presents a Crypto Basket Index ETP with the ticker HODL, which tracks the highest 5 digital belongings by the projected 2050 market cap.